Citizens Advice Bureau


Judicial Review

Extent: Jersey
October 1999
Updated 23rd December 2013


1. In cases of mal-administration or where a client wishes to challenge the decision of a public body it may be possible to seek a Judicial review where there is no other statutory remedy, eg. a Review Board or Appeal Procedure.

2. In Jersey the administration of Court proceedings for a Judicial Review is undertaken by the Judicial Greffe, and a client would need legal advice and representation to follow the process through.