Citizens Advice Bureau Jersey

Our advice is available in the following ways:


Judicial Review

Extent: Jersey
Updated 15 February 2017


1. In cases of mal-administration or where a client wishes to challenge the decision of a public body it may be possible to seek a Judicial review where there is no other statutory remedy, eg. a Review Board or Appeal Procedure.

2. In Jersey the administration of Court proceedings for a Judicial Review is undertaken by the Judicial Greffe, and a client would need legal advice and representation to follow the process through. Further guidance on applications for a Judicial Review can be obtained via the website of the Jersey Legal Information Board under Royal Court Rules 2004  Part 15 and Part 16, or from The Judicial Greffe at the Royal Court in the Royal Square.